Vardags is a leading UK law firm, offering substantial expertise in corporate and commercial legal issues. Our company and commercial team is headed by three leading experts, each with over two decades of experience in their respective fields.
- Caroline Graham, a highly regarded corporate lawyer, renowned for her pragmatic advice which significantly cuts complexity to find sensible and practical solutions
- Jaan Larner, an experienced commercial lawyer with an MBA from Oxford University, recognised by Legal 500 for his vast experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on all types of commercial transactions
- Frank Ryan, Head of Litigation, who has extensive experience acting for clients in commercial and civil disputes, as well as all forms of alternative dispute resolution
Collectively, our lawyers advise high-net-worth clients on the full ambit of private corporate work, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joints ventures
Restructuring and insolvency
- Shareholders’ agreements and articles of association
- Establishment, management and dissolution of partnerships and LLP
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on all types of commercial transactions involving capital, revenue, debt and equity
Where company and commercial matters are litigous or involve reputation and privacy elements, our multi-service offering combines the expertise of our Reputation and Privacy and Commercial and Civil Litigation teams to ensure the best outcome for your case.
If you think you may need our help, please call us right away. At an initial consultation we can give you preliminary advice, make a plan and if necessary discuss options to fund your case.