Vardags is a leading UK law firm, offering substantial expertise in corporate and commercial legal issues. Our company and commercial team is headed by three leading experts, each with over two decades of experience in their respective fields.
- Caroline Graham, a highly regarded corporate lawyer, renowned for her pragmatic advice which significantly cuts complexity to find sensible and practical solutions
- Jaan Larner, an experienced commercial lawyer with an MBA from Oxford University, recognised by Legal 500 for his vast experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on all types of commercial transactions
- Frank Ryan, our litigation consultant, who has extensive experience acting for clients in commercial and civil disputes, as well as all forms of alternative dispute resolution
Collectively, our lawyers advise high-net-worth clients on the full ambit of private corporate work, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joints ventures
Restructuring and insolvency
- Shareholders’ agreements and articles of association
- Establishment, management and dissolution of partnerships and LLP
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on all types of commercial transactions involving capital, revenue, debt and equity
Where company and commercial matters are litigous or involve reputation and privacy elements, our multi-service offering combines the expertise of our Reputation and Privacy and Commercial and Civil Litigation teams to ensure the best outcome for your case.
If you think you may need our help, please call us right away. At an initial consultation we can give you preliminary advice, make a plan and if necessary discuss options to fund your case.
Vardags Limited is a limited company trading as Vardags, Company No 7199468, registered in England and Wales, having its registered office at 10 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7NG. Vardags is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA Number 535955). Its VAT number is 99 001 7230.
Vardags uses the term ‘Partner’ as a professional title only, to describe a Senior Solicitor, Employee or Consultant with relevant experience, expertise and qualifications (whether legally qualified or otherwise) to merit the title. Our Partners are not partners in the legal sense. They are not liable for the debts, liabilities or obligations of Vardags Limited. Similarly, the term ’Director’ is a professional title only, to describe a non-legally qualified employee or consultant of Vardags with relevant experience, expertise and qualifications to merit the title. It does not necessarily imply that the relevant individual is a director of Vardags Limited.
A list of the directors of Vardags Limited and a list of the names of those using the title of ’Director’ and ’Partner’ together with their official status is available for inspection at Vardags’ registered office.