Aisling is an experienced Senior Associate at the firm focusing her practice on divorce and separation including cases with an international element
Aisling joined Vardags on the Graduate Training Programme and has swiftly risen through the ranks to Senior Associate. She advises clients on all aspects of family law, particularly relating to the breakdown of relationships and divorce proceedings. She has already built a solid base of knowledge and experience in relation to:
- Financial matters arising from the breakdown of marriages and civil partnerships
- Jurisdictional disputes
- Interim financial matters such as maintenance and legal funding
- Schedule I cases.
Aisling represents high net worth individuals, guiding them on the complexities that arise for these specific clients, including:
- Clients with complex business interests
- Cases involving pre-marital or family wealth
- Cases involving pre and post nuptial agreements
- Cases where the parties were not married
Aisling has already written several published articles for legal commentary:
- Maintenance prorogation clauses  Fam Law
- CMS and its Reform  Fam law
- Schedule I: ripe for change?  Fam law
She has also co-authored case summaries for Lexis Nexis:
Aisling graduated from the University of Oxford, having read Law at Christ Church. She was actively involved in the Law Society. Following graduation, she was then awarded a distinction in her LPC BPP university achieving a mark of 92% for the family module. Prior to joining Vardags, Aisling completed an internship in a commercial law firm and mini-pupillages in family law.
Aisling has a keen interest in travelling, recently visiting Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, South Korea, Japan and Vietnam. In her spare time, she enjoys running, cycling and swimming. She is also an avid reader and theatre-goer.