Law Guide
Law Guide
Law Guide
020 7404 9390
Available 24 hours

I’m cohabiting with my partner and want to be sure that I’m protected if it all goes wrong

If you are living with your partner, your financial rights will depend on a complex web of property law. This can expose you to expensive litigation or leave you without any financial support should you separate. Due to the uncertainty which surrounds the status of cohabitees – and the potential for future changes in the law – you may wish to sign a cohabitation agreement.

This is a legally binding document which sets out your respective rights and obligations should your relationship fall apart. This will save you from uncertainty and potentially expensive legal wrangling in the future.

Vardags can help you decide how to create a cohabitation agreement which is both fair and binding. We will help you protect your wealth from any future claim.

OUR Children & Family TEAM

Caroline Korah

Partner - Head of Children Caroline Korah
“Caroline Korah is a highly dedicated lawyer who fearlessly represents her clients’ interest” 
Legal 500

Lucy Williams

Partner - Divorce & Family Lucy Williams
“Lucy Williams is loved by clients and counsel” 
Legal 500

Ella Welsby

Senior Associate Ella Welsby
“I will be forever truly thankful to both Sarah and Ella of Vardags. They have guided me through each step of the process with quiet patience, compassion and professionalism.” 
Former Client

Is Vardags Right For You?

We offer a free consultation to qualifying individuals. Please call our confidential enquiry line on 020 7404 9390. Lines are staffed 24 hours.

When you contact us a member of our client relations team will take the full details of your situation, assess whether we can assist you, and if so, determine the best team for your case. 

This site uses cookies. Find out more. Continued use of this site is deemed as consent.   CLOSE ✖