Q:What if I change my mind about dissolving my civil partnership?


At any stage up to decree absolute being made you can put the proceedings on hold or have them dismissed if you reconcile.

Vardags is a top family law firm that specialises in complex cases often involving an international element. If you cannot find answers to your questions here, please consult our ‘family law guide‘ for further information, call us on 0207 717 9979  or email