Q:What do I do if my partner has cut me off financially?


In circumstances where your partner has cut you off and refuses to re-establish the status quo it may be necessary for you to make an application to the Court on an urgent basis to support your usual standard of living and cover your legal fees.

Vardags is a top family law firm that specialises in complex cases often involving an international element. If you cannot find answers to your questions here, please consult our ‘family law guide‘ for further information, call us on 0207 717 9979  or email