Q:Do we need legal advice?


Legal advice is recommended if you are concerned about how your partner is seeking to deal with your assets upon the breakdown of your relationship.

Vardags is a top family law firm that specialises in complex cases often involving an international element. If you cannot find answers to your questions here, please consult our ‘family law guide‘ for further information, call us on 0207 717 9979  or email