Q:Do I have to talk directly to my partner?


If you are not comfortable speaking with your partner, we can do all the communicating for you via their solicitors or your partner directly if they are acting in person. If you are speaking to your partner, then it is often advisable to limit communications to emails only and to make sure that correspondence does not become heated or threatening in any way.

Vardags is a top family law firm that specialises in complex cases often involving an international element. If you cannot find answers to your questions here, please consult our ‘family law guide‘ for further information, call us on 0207 717 9979  or email